- Datum: 20.11. - 21.11.2017
- Place: Potsdam
- Website: http://www.himssimpact.eu
Big Data looks set to become a game-changer for healthcare and is likely to have a groundbreaking effect in all areas - from health service to population health management and from prevention to treatment and care. Numerous questions arise:
- What are public healthcare systems doing to build the foundation for Big Data?
- How will the way physicians and hospitals work change in future?
- What benefits are in it for patients?
- How will Big Data disrupt business models and how to deal with the change?
The audience of HIMSS IMPACT will consist of C-level managers with responsibilities for healthcare organizations, opinion leaders from academia, industry members, pharma, life science, health IT and more. Delegates will learn about best practice projects, explore the implementations and discuss different approaches on an international scale.
HIMSS IMPACT 2017 is organized in cooperation with a government organization of the federal state of Brandenburg (WFBB) and the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI); the Brandenburg Minister of economic affairs will open the event.